Here are a few tips for getting your online and hybrid courses ready for fall semester!
- Review course content before rolling over your course.
- Review any publisher content before adding it to your course site.
- Make sure you are assigned to the course in Banner before attempting to complete the course site request.
- Make sure your Teaching for Online Learning workshops are complete.
- Be sure to enter cartridges requests into the request form.
- After your site has been created be sure to review course contents. Click here for the Course Checklist
- Remember to remove any old Announcements, due dates, and old discussion board posts.
- Be sure to set/modify the availability settings on all content and folders.
- Top off the course with a new welcome announcement, new syllabus, and updated contact information.
- Finally be sure to log into your course as a student on the first day of class and make sure students can access add-ons like Study-mate and SoftChalk.
Have a great semester and if you need assistance support staff are available at (216) 987-4257