Click Here to see the TechFest Tri-C Private SoftChalk Cloud video clip!
What’s New with Tri-C SoftChalk Cloud
Access! All Faculty have access to SoftChalk.
- Go to http://tri-c.softchalkcloud.com and log in with your S# and network password.
- Remember: from now on you will always open the SoftChalk Create application from your Tri-C SoftChalk Cloud account.
Hyperlinks, LTI links and Embed code! Each lesson or activity created in SoftChalk simultaneously creates all of the following:
- a hyperlink for sharing the lesson outside of Blackboard,
- An LTI link for publishing activities to Blackboard and getting scores in the Grade Center, and
- an IFrame embed code for publishing your lesson to your personal website. eLi recommends always using the LTI link to publish in Blackboard so you will have the option to get student scores on your SoftChalk activities and lessons.
- Faculty can log into the Tri-C SoftChalk Cloud from any computer with internet access.
- Every lesson or activity linked to Blackboard with an LTI link will update automatically when updated in the cloud.
- Version updates automatically update linked lessons.
Click the links below for instructions to Get Started using the Tri-C SoftChalk Cloud
Use the links listed below to view step-by-step help with getting started and using SoftChalk Cloud Private.
Cuyahoga Community College’s private cloud URL address is http://tri-c.edu.softchalkcloud.com. This is the link you use to log in to SoftChalk. Use your S# as your Username, and your network password as your password.
Starting Softchalk Create from the Cloud http://softchalk.com/video-tutorials/getting-started/start-create
Saving, Previewing & Publishing to the Cloud http://softchalk.com/video-tutorials/getting-started/open-a-local-older-lesson
How to Create a Lesson http://softchalk.com/video-tutorials/getting-started/how-to-create-a-lesson
How to Open a Local Older Lesson http://softchalk.com/video-tutorials/getting-started/open-a-local-older-lesson
Publish a Lesson to Blackboard using an LTI link http://softchalk.com/video-tutorials/publishing-lessons/publish-to-blackboard/