Leadsleap Marketing Software
Marketing is an activity that involves action. It’s the business of promoting and selling products or services while using various tools and persuasion to achieve a desired outcome.
To this day, entrepreneurs can use different types of market techniques to commercialize products and services with satisfactory results for both parties (buyer & seller). One of these techniques with excellent results is when the buyers seek out the sellers. This is called attraction marketing.
So let’s talk a little more about attraction marketing. In a simple way, it’s those actions that are carried out in order to attract potential clients in an organic way. In any optimal traffic attraction campaign, a value is generated for users that allow them to connect with a brand, the product or service in a non-invasive or aggressive way.
The purpose of attraction marketing is to give value to the largest number of users who are interested in the product or service. It’s a way to bring the ideal customers to a business who are interested in the products or services offered by the business or company.
It is useless to generate bad traffic. So losing those potential visitors who will never make a purchase is a bonus.
The attraction method is a way of building trust between the business and their customers. If a consumer trusts a seller they are more likely to be a repeat customer.
Leadsleap has been following this model for years. Leadsleap they offer their software free to anyone who is interested. They look to help people grow their online businesses with their marketing tools.
So What is Leadsleap?
Founded in 2008, Leadsleap can be classified as a comprehensive as well as reliable advertising, lead generation and profit sharing platform.
With a total of 119,000 members and growing. With more than 28 million total real visitors, LeadsLeap has four methods to increase traffic to your website.
Leadsleap does offer its users a plan for 27 dollars a month to be pro, however it has a free option that offers tools that benefit internet marketers. Below are the 5 best free tools that the Leadsleap offers to all its users who subscribe.
5 Best Free Tools On Leadsleap
1) Free landing page builder: What are the benefits of creating a website? It’s simple, it’s all about visibility. Nowadays, businesses or companies that do not have a website can not reach more than half of the potential population, which can translate into lower sales.
With this tool, users can create 10 free landing pages. These pages are hosted from the Leadsleap server. Use these pages to grow your email list or promote products or services.
The pages created using this free tool include the tracking system called “real visitors”. LeadsLeap can track the visitors that land on these pages. You can tell how effective these pages are attracting visitors.
- Adding a Paypal payment button: This is very practical, it gives the user an opportunity to generate direct sales from the pages. Leadsleap has a small tutorial for its users on the Blog to ensure that its members can do it correctly.
- Animation of elements: It is possible to animate any element within the web page, this creates a more dynamic landing page.
- Conversion tracking on 2 levels: ‘Convert A’ and ‘Convert B’. For example, You can use ‘Convert A’ can track your opt-in’s and ‘Convert B’ can track your sales.
- Corner pop-up window.
- Pop-up window on click.
- Animated widget.
- Subscription box
- Widget located near the bottom of the page.
The pop-up generator tool gives you access to a gallery of over 300 images and various subscription window templates .
3) Free link tracker: This may be the finest free tool that Leadsleap has to offer. The free link tracker gives you information like how long someone stayed on the link, the country of origin of the visitor and if it was a real click. This helps the user to know if they get real visits or if they are generated by bots. What differentiates it from other trackers like Google Analytics? The ability to track its own and third party links.
Sharing codes can help you build your business on Leadsleap. Attracting more members under you in this program will lead you to build a bigger community and create a larger following. A larger following obviously, will let you spread your message to a greater audience.
You can give these share codes out as lead magnets to create a mailing list or share your codes with members of your sales team.
- Share your landing pages
- Share your pop-ups
- Share your sales funnels
- Share your email templates
This excellent tool is available for members of free or paid membership.
How does SendSteed work? Once a person has subscribed to a member’s website, they will receive 2 emails, one for data verification and one welcome email.
The free plan lets you collect unlimited contacts. The free plan does limit you to only broadcast emails and a limited amount of lists you can create. Upgrading to the pro plan lifts these restrictions.
Some of the free plans benefits:
- Double option.
- Automatic sending of a welcome message along with download link.
- Send a broadcast email with links to your new blog post or YouTube video automatically.
- Schedule email transmissions ahead of time.
- Track email open rates automatically.
- Intelligent filtering that guarantees that subscribers regardless of whether they are from several lists, receive the same transmission once.
The free List Management System tool offers many functions to share information in a more organized, automated and dynamic way to potential customers and there are no limitations on the amount of data in the lists.
Marketing is the key to achieve qualitative and quantitative results for any business, in the modern era the marketing approach is directed towards the deepening of digital strategies.
Marketing tools are varied and must be applied appropriately if satisfactory results are to be obtained; however, the use of them becomes cumbersome for those businesses that do not have enough capital to invest in the use of these tools.
A marketing platform like LeadsLeap is ideal since they offer free tools with proven results. These tools are important for people starting out online who are on a budget. The software will help grow an online business and help you take your business to the next level at a reasonable upgrade cost.
The five free tools that we covered from LeadsLeap, present to its members a highly valued software that keeps updating over time. Many people stay on only the free plan to run their business saving 1000’s of dollars a year in subscription costs.
On the other hand, their pro subscription plan is available at a monthly fee, $27 per month. It is true that the pro plan offers more benefits including unlimited features like email lists and landing pages. It offers 10 pro ads to attract visitors to your offers/websites. Email upgrades and more.
Leadsleap offers a discount on their paid plan if you commit to Leadsleap within 24 hours of you signing up. They will offer their upgraded software at $19.90 per month if you sign up the same day. Compare that to the $27 per month pricing plan if you upgrade at a later point. Remember you can downgrade your account at anytime. Switch your paid plan to the free plan and you will not lose your email contacts.
Joining Leadsleap is a solid decision. With no obligation, these free tools are worth trying out.
Pro tip: If you think Leadsleap is for you, opt in to the discount subscription of $19.90. If you don’t like it downgrade to the free plan. After 24 hours you will only be offered the $27 plan.
Learn more about the Leadsleap email marketing software.
Legal: Elearningandinnovation.com does does not imply or suggest or guarantee you will earn any income through online marketing or any other methods. Please read our full disclaimer..