Want to learn more about Learning Management Systems (LMSs) in general? Below, find information about LMSs in the marketplace. Click here to get Meeting notes and documents.
Mindwires Consulting is advising the LMS Review at Tri-C. On Tuesday, March 18 they conducted a day-long workshop for the Tech Forum Governance LMS Review Team. Find their Slideshare below with their presentation. Their insights have already proven to be highly valuable!
We’re not the first! Other colleges have conducted reviews:
- Seattle University moved from Angel to Canvas
- Eastern Florida State College moved from Angel to Canvas
- Keene State College moved from Blackboard to Canvas
- University of Montana moved from Blackboard to Moodle
- University System of Georgia moved from Blackboard Vista to Desire2Learn for their entire system
- Anne Arundel Community College moved from Angel to Canvas
- Durham Technical Community College moved from Blackboard to Sakai
- California State University moved from WebCT to Blackboard 9.1
Wikipedia can also be helpful. Check out their information on LMSs here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learning_management_system.
Keep in mind that the below infographic appears to be representative of both K-12 and Higher Ed markets, and there are substantial differences between them.