You are invited to participate in Quality Matters at Tri-C. There are two different opportunities:
- Submit your course for QM certification. We still have a few slots left for certification for this year. Contact Sasha at Sasha.Thackaberry@tri-c.edu.
- Join us for a FREE, day-long training – Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR).
Both opportunities offer a great way to get involved in Quality Matters. They either showcase your existing course or allow you to learn new skills to further develop
your online and blended courses.
The Applying the Quality Matters Rubric is Friday, March 27, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Metro Campus in TLC 153. This professional development opportunity is eligible for two (2) service credits, or one (1) workshop credit for the adjunct stipend. Lunch is provided. Register here.
What is Quality Matters?
Quality Matters (QM) is a leader in quality assurance for online education and has received national recognition for its peer-based approach to continuous improvement in online education and student learning. The program features:
- Faculty-centered, continuous improvement models for assuring the quality of online courses through peer review.
- Professional development workshops and certification courses for instructors and online learning professionals.
- Rubrics for applying quality standards to course design.
Sasha (contact me at Sasha.Thackaberry at Tri-C.edu if you’re interested in sending a course through the review process)